I can’t wait to work with you and create artwork you will cherish for years to come! That’s what I love most about a boutique photography experience … the opportunity to work with you to customize your session based on the memories you want to capture. I would love to hear how you’d like to display these memories, so at the end of your CWP experience, you have beautiful, custom art for your home. Stunning wall portraits that thoughtfully coordinate with your interior style and gorgeous albums that you can’t wait to display. Let’s print your memories so everyone can enjoy them!
I pride myself on the customer service I provide to every single client. From your first inquiry to product delivery, I will walk with you through the entire process, to ensure your boutique photography experience is a great one.
So how does the whole process work?
1. Contact Me. The first step is to contact CWP via the Contact link at the top of every page or by clicking here. Fill out the form and I will get back to you as soon as possible (almost always within 24 hours).
2. Free Consultation. Before you make the decision to book a newborn photographer, I think it is so important to meet the person you are considering. I encourage each of my clients to take advantage of the free pre-consult meeting I offer. This meeting allows you the opportunity to meet me, see the studio, ask questions, voice concerns, and get started on planning your session! I would love to chat about your needs – what type of session interests you, what images you love most, what products are you hoping to purchase, etc. I’m truly invested in providing you the best experience possible and that starts with this meeting.
3. Pay Your Creative Fee. Your Platinum session will be officially scheduled when you submit the creative fee payment, along with a signed contract. Fees range from $150-$250 depending on the type of session you choose. (Note: Fees do not include prints, products or digital files. They cover your session only.)
4. Schedule and Attend your Session. If you are booking a newborn session, I will add your due date on my calendar as a tentative date and wait to hear from you soon after baby arrives. At that point we will schedule a firm session date. If you are booking a portrait session for your child or family, your session will be officially scheduled once your creative fee is paid. Then you can expect to hear from me in the week leading up to your session date regarding location and specific details pertaining to you and your family. Once you arrive at your session, just leave it to me! We’re going to have a blast! Make sure to check out my Behind The Scenes video here.
5. Your Ordering Appointment. Only the best images are edited to present to you on the day of your reveal. The appointment takes place at my studio where you will see all your proofs and choose the products that best fit your family and lifestyle. All of my available products will be in the studio so you can see and touch them. It is here that you will finalize your order and submit payment.
6. Enjoy your products for a lifetime. Your art products are lovingly designed, printed and packaged for pickup. About 3-6 weeks after your ordering appointment, I will let you know that your order has arrived and you can arrange a time to pick everything up. This is the best part! Now you get to enjoy your art for years to come!